Friday, June 19, 2009

Teasers - Maria and Daniel

I have no idea how I got this lucky, but tomorrow I get to photograph a wedding in this amazing church:

IMG_3292

The Bride and Groom are going to sit in these chairs:

IMG_3301

And I am just going to be as happy as a clam. :-)

The rehearsal dinner was in Fells Point, which I love. I secretly wish I lived there. And I walked by Jenna Bush having dinner.

We went to where Dan had proposed to Maria and took some cute shots. I asked her what he said when he proposed and it must have been good because this is the response I got:

IMG_3321

Apparently, and I saw photos later, he had written Maria, Will You Marry Me? in chalk on the side walk. Super cute.

IMG_3327

Here is the whole group:

IMG_3347

Maria and Dan, good luck tomorrow! I am so excited to be there to capture it all!

IMG_3433

IMG_3353

1 comment:

Amber said...

that church is GORGEOUS!