Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. King's Wedding Day!

How beautiful is this couple? Their day was gorgeous. They packed in so many things that were meaningful not only to them but really showed how much they care about their families as well. It was beautiful.

Mirror shots were the best...



Lenae's family has the most beautiful house. It's on a very small road, had a gorgeous porch, a beautiful stairway in the main foyer leading up to the second floor. When I got there it was appropriately decorated like their princess was getting married today, white tulle wrapped around the railing of the stairs and flowers too!



This was when Jimmy's bride turned the corner and made her way down the aisle. Gives me goosebumps because it is so sweet.


I had the honor of taking photos in a huge, brand new church.


I should reference this photo by saying that it was the hottest day so far this summer on the day that Lenae and Jimmy got married. The wedding party really did grumble when I explained what we were going to do, but it turned out perfect. I especially love the flower girl in the background eating goldfish and the groomsmen on the end.



I could tell the minute I got to Lenae's house in the morning that this whole day was just going to be so much fun. It really was.


I think the glasses say it all.

No comments: