Monday, August 17, 2009

Teasers - Wei and Bill

I know. It's been more than a week since these gorgeous people got married. I have been busy but it was worth the wait, I promise.

I am beginning to really love day weddings, not that I don't like night weddings, but there is something sweet and almost cute about getting married during the day.

Me and Lauren's day started at a hotel nearby where all the gals were getting ready.

I went a little overboard taking photos of these Jimmy Choo's. I'm a tad jealous. This is just one photo, but trust me, for some reason I have a good 30 of them on my memory card.

IMG_7568

And her pretty, pretty dress!

IMG_7581

I love this one.

IMG_7740copy

Check out these blooms! Perfect for an outdoor, daytime wedding.

IMG_7879

And cute kids, wow, I could do a whole post on the cute kids at this wedding. But I have two for now. One here before the ceremony. Cute as a button flower girl.

IMG_7890

After the ceremony, we walked around the gardens for some fun shots. I think they all turned out splendidly.

IMG_8422

IMG_8591

I could have taken photos of them on this bridge all day.

IMG_8504

IMG_8501

:-) Balloons.

IMG_8452

IMG_8664

After the bride and groom shoot, Lauren and I packed all the stuff up and followed the Rolls to Mrs. K's Toll House for the reception.

IMG_8859

Where there was a live band!!! I'm a sucker for live bands. Mostly because they are just so much more fun to photograph than DJ's. Although DJ's do provide me with some entertaining images as well.

IMG_8908

IMG_8904

Know what else I am a sucker for? Cake. Yummy. Yummy. Cake.

IMG_8932

Oh and brides who change into sexy red dresses for the reception.

IMG_8974

Oh and cute little kids. Especially this one who wouldn't smile at me at all prior to the reception. He only smiled when I stole his balloon from him. But after that I got some great shots.

IMG_8967

Wei and Bill, thanks so much for letting me share your day with you! I hope you enjoy these, and can't wait to get the rest done for you!

No comments: