Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have a new love...


…and it is the Wii Fit!

So, status post DVD cabinet fight, Frank stormed out of the house and stayed at our empty apartment in Frederick. I know I’m dumb; I shouldn’t have let him go. But, we are such drama queens sometimes. Admittedly. Plus, big bed all to myself……yum.

I get a text the next morning at around 8ish with a pic of the Wii Fit and a note saying that he was “sorry about last night.” Melt my heart. (Please note: that this Wii Fit was still owed to me because I bought him an Xbox 360, remember that post? Yeah, so don’t think he is sooooooo sweet, I was owed it. Still, adorable.)

I tried it out for the first time yesterday and I am seriously head over heels in love with everything about it. (Lindsay! It has crazy plank exercises that reminded me or kickboxing! And the Wii knows when you are cheating! Damn those planks!) My gluts are killing today and it is so embarrassing the real reason why…nope, not because I have begun running excessively again, but because I am a master at Hula Hooping! On the Wii Fit! My hips haven’t moved so fast ever, in my whole life, I am convinced. Today I got up to 734 spins on Super Hula Hoop! It is funny to picture, me laughing hysterically at myself, moving my hips in a large circular motion that just most have looked like the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever seen. Seriously, never moved faster.

I am also an awesome ski jumper. It’s all about finding your center of balance. And the warrior pose in Yoga, BRING IT ON! 4 STARS! Go me! Not to mention that step aerobics music I can’t get out of my head. I’m still bobbing to the beat.

I just can’t wait to apply these skills to real life. I think I am going to start with buying a hula hoop.

No comments: