Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In Review

2008
Scene It! Style Happy New Year
Master’s
23
Barley Cat adopted only because he was crazy
Atlantic City with my G-Ma, gambling for the first time, won $91, stopped there.
We would like to offer you a position!
Fell in love with New Orleans!
Told Michael I was leaving my first real, real job
Started a new job, became part of the capitol beltway traffic
Crystal Grottoes
Got rid of Old Blue, bought the Silver Fox
First Wine Fest of the Season - giddy on tour, almost got kicked out with Julie
Started a Blog
Philadelphia
Kris and Karley got married!
Daren graduated
Held Abby’s baby, the first time I held a baby in years
More Wine Fests…Perhaps 3 at this point?
Olympics
Phelps
Got fed up with Fieldpointe, moved to Howard County
Debt…
Mike
Closing out wine fest season at the MD Wine Fest
NYC for Krissy’s Bachelorette Party!
Krissy’s Wedding!
I cut someone’s hair….scary
Held Nicole’s baby! So cute!
Kari and Jason got married!
Lost my cell phone for the first time ever
Election – having more faith in my country
Booked more weddings for next year!
Sunny
1 Year without Poppop
Met Theresa’s Josh
Worked Thanksgiving
Best Holiday Party Ever
Biggest Loser
Happiness
Family Christmas
2009

No comments: