Monday, December 8, 2008

Pet Peeve



This time it is literally a "pet" peeve. Above is not either of my cats but it illustrates exactly what happens at my house daily.

As many of you know, I have 2 cats: Barley, the big, fat, whiney but so much fun, orange one and then Sushi, the small, petite, dainty, princess-like, gray one. I have their food dishes right beside one another. They both have their own food and water dish and for the most part usually stick to using their own. The area around and under Sushi's princess dishes is clean, immaculately clean. The area around Barley's looks like he collapsed in it, very much so like the photo above. And then he comes to me, meows and meows, until I get up and follow him to his dish and put more food in it. Just like I did only hours before. Granted, I am exaggerating this doesn't happen everyday but Jesus, he is such an attention whore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Barley. He's stupid, and I love it. Wait...so I guess that means I love stupid things.... Hmmmmm..... Good thing Dillon doesn't read this!