Monday, July 27, 2009

Teasers - Jen and Marc

What a weekend! Saturday, I had two engagement shoots that went incredibly well! I got to venture down to DC to do these and really did have a lot of fun.

Hope you like, Jen and Marc!

We met to first take photos at the house where they met. The ugliest house on the block. And I am allowed to say that because they said it first. All the other homes were perfect brick all in a row. And then this. Painted white bricks with blue trim. I think they wouldn't have wanted it any other way. :-)

IMG_6949

We ventured down to a little pizza place that they used to frequent. The pizza was delicious! So delicious that any girl would say yes if she was proposed to with it.

IMG_6976

Okay, maybe that was a stretch. But this is what he really proposed with.

IMG_7022

Recyclng the flower for the next shot.

IMG_7034

We went to Rock Creek Park for the last set, and even found a way to get right down by the water.

IMG_7080

Thanks so much, Jen and Marc! I had a lot of fun! Hope you got that Sangria you kept talking about!

IMG_7088

1 comment:

Jen Vargo said...

Danielle - I heart you! Jen