Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Mommy's Knitting

Knitting is something I have never been able to get the hang of even though I have a desire to want to do it. I think it is something about it being so repetitive and th fact that I have to sit to do it. I am active and antsy and like to move around, so knitting will probably never be my thing, but my mom really makes me want to keep trying.

This is a jacket she is knitting her new niece. I love the hearts on the lapels and think it is is incredible feminine and beautiful even though it is predominantly blue in color. Perhaps some pink buttons to finish it off!



My mom also makes the most incredible looking socks. I am still waiting a pair of my very own, especially for my now cold and booted left foot coughcoughmomcough. (That time, it is a hint)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Champlain Sunset's on the needles and coming along nicely...in case you're wondering!