Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Philly!

I would just like to take a moment and tell you how awesome and unique Philly really is. It really is like no other town, much like New Orleans was like no other town. I am staying at the Hyatt at Penn’s Landing (so are the Florida Marlins...and boys you should never complain about how much your girls pack because you should have seen the amount of luggage these guys had for a 6 day trip!). I have a gorgeous view of the Delaware River and walking distance to really, really awesome restaurants.

If you are ever in this area, I would first recommend Amada, the best tapas restaurant I have ever been too: get all the sangrias until you find the one you like the best (my philosophy) and make sure you try a bunch of cheeses. I would go back tonight if I could. But we are going to try out Morimoto, a highly rated sushi restaurant. Maybe I’ll just stop in for some sangria.

And maybe I will skip the conference to go find my favorite bar: Paddy’s! From It’s Always Sunny!

Kiddin….

Write ya more later!


2 comments:

R. Schreiber-Reis said...

Omg, I'm so glad that you loved Philly! My family is from Philly. It's one of my favorite cities. Glad that you had a great experience; you checked out all of South Street, right?? :o)

Anonymous said...

So I lived so close to Philly for 3 years and never really saw it. Glad you had a good time, maybe we can take a weekend trip someday and you can show me around!