Friday, August 29, 2008

Photo Expeditions

It is the fall time! My favorite time to take photos!

Only working, technically, 3 days a week, I have had a lot of time off (sometimes…). Thus, I am compiling a list of places I want to go this fall most likely by myself for a few day trips to take photos. (But if you are off and bored, feel free to tag along! Be forewarned: I might insist on taking photos of you. )

Anyhow, I am looking for suggestions. The only place on my trip list so far, is Bushkill Falls near Philly. The only rule for the location is that it cannot be more than 2 hours away. But Danielle, Philly is far! Calm yourselves, it isn’t that far.

PS – It is nearing Christmas photo time! Fall is the best time to have those taken care of!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

new pictures pls

Unknown said...

Philly rules, How is the new place?