Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some New Tunage

I'm on a kick again... Ya know, when I get tired of all my old music, and need new awesome stuff. I do the same thing with clothes. Most girls do.

Oh wait, before I show you my music, because I know people like my mom don't care about the music I put on here, first... a photo! Because a post from me is not really complete without one. Right?

I have been playing with my new Photoshop CS3! And even purchased actions from Totally Rad Actions! which is going to change the way I look at photos entirely.

Here's the pic, ain't it pretty? I can almost hear it:

Dunbar and Lisa_010copy

Oh fine...one more.

Dunbar and Lisa_137

Now, listen to my music.

This is what is currently on my iPod.

Eric Hutchinson - Rock 'n' Roll


The Decemberists - Los Angeles, I'm Yours


Manic Street Preachers - Ocean Spray

No comments: