Thursday, May 7, 2009

Julie's Fabtabulous Wedding Day!

Again, these are unedited, straight out of the camera shots. Don't judge me, damnit.

IMG_8547

IMG_8489

The flower girl! With a band aid in her hair.

IMG_8492

Homemade Donut Making!

Ginny helping with donuts and donut holes

Mmm...

Check out this cuteness:

Happiest Baby Ever

I am the mimosa making queen. Step 5 is obviously pouring the champagne in the OJ.

I am the mimosa queen

I believe the instructions were to look like a thug...I couldn't stop laughing. I failed miserably.

Thugs

Bride! Glowing! Stunning! (The blonde in the background is Nicole from Happily Ever After, she was phenomenal! I would recommend her to anyone)

Jules getting even prettier!

Here is the difference between me and Jules. She is gorgeous getting her make up done. And I am goofy as all hell.

IMG_8539

I mean even this, horrible pic, but just another example, while she is getting these gorgeous bridal portraits taken 5 feet away, me and Kim are psycho! Oh, but I love it. Wouldn't have it any other way. And Jules didn't mind.

While the seriousness is going on...

Or this...

Hmm...again, not able to be serious

Or this... That dress look familiar? I wore it the day before.

I wore that dress yesterday!

This is Saucy Melissa.

Saucy!

Unfortunately, or fortunately, really, I didn't get many great shots because I was busy being a bridesmaid! And didn't want to lug around my dramatic camera. But these are what I got, man.

IMG_0188

Holy Shnikes! My Best Friend is Gorgeous!

IMG_0181

Opie "sang" to Julie. 'Twas hysterical.

I can't help falling in love with you...

Since Opie is a state trooper, naturally his state trooper friends handcuffed him, and blindfolded him and he was up in that dress for way to long.

Opie was arrested and blindfolded

And finally. Me and the bride. What a beautiful day.

Me and the Bride

No comments: